|Mobilité||Suisse||Ville||Geneve plan :|
|Nom||PSideo SA||Secteur d'activité||Informatique/SSII|
|nb salariés||30||Type de contrat||CDI|
|Fonction||Project Management Officer||Type de formation||Bac +5 DESS, DEA, équivalent|
|Pays||Suisse||Langue 1||Français bilingue|
|Site Internet||http://www.Psideo.com||Langue 2||Anglais courant|
Project Management Officer
PSideo provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers, as well as the technical expertise and reliability of a software publisher.
Based in Geneva (HQ) and Singapore, operating in over 30 countries, our highly qualified engineers assume all the corporate IT departments’ functions.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Managing IT infrastructure projects at the cutting edge of technology: Auditing of infrastructure, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, externalized IT management (strategy, HR, coaching).
- Delivering IT as a service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services:
- Being software publisher for the event management software B-Comfor more than 5 years.
- Involving in the complete life cycle development of vertical business solutions and specific applications.
Our IT infrastructure department consists of three teams working closely:
· Support: Our team solves IT problems within our client’s infrastructures, by being the direct point of contact for technical and non-technical user.
· IT Project: Our engineers work on integration of new technologies/solutions
· IT Operations: Our multidisciplinary engineers manage IT infrastructures and may occupy managerial position within our customers.
Our Software department is composed of 2 teams:
· Consulting: By being the direct link between our customers and our software developers, our consultants deliver solutions regarding future functional issues, application testing and support of our products and services.
· Software engineering: Our engineers and developers are specialized in continual improvement of our B-Com software and Business applications, using the latest Microsoft technologies. They are involved in the full lifecycle of the development, from the enquiries to the maintenance, throughout the functional and technical specification phases, solution design, development and testing.
Today, we are looking for a Project Management Officer to work on our Software and Infrastructures projects.
The person we are looking for will work on the following missions:
- Monitoring our IT and Software project’s schedule performance and then, providing early indications of possible activity-coordination problems, resource conflicts, and possible cost overruns.
- Analyzing any requested changes to schedule and reporting on the timing and financial consequences and impact.
- Providing visibility of midterm and long term resource planning process: capacity planning, time allocation and workforce requirements.
- Liaising with Purchases, Consulting, Development, Infrastructures, Accounting and Finance departments.
- Implementing and providing the reporting activity (SLA, plan of loads, etc.) regarding the engineering performance including both schedule adherence and profitability follow-up.
- Supporting our Purchase-Sales-Logistics department in the daily project-related operational work (negotiation, availability, offer, preparation, follow-up and delivery of the orders).
- Master's degree in Project Management, ideally, you own a Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Purchase or Computer Sciences.
- Minimum successful 3 years of professional experience in similar position within the IT sector (Infrastructures and Application software).
- Proficiency in planning and project management (MS Project).
- Structured approach and good synthetic approach.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize.
- Perfect command of French and English, spoken and written, technical and usual.
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit