|Mobilité||Suisse||Ville||Geneve plan :|
|Nom||PSideo SA||Secteur d'activité||Informatique/SSII|
|nb salariés||30||Type de contrat||Stage|
|Fonction||Web Developer (internship)||Type de formation||Bac +5 DESS, DEA, équivalent|
|Pays||Suisse||Langue 1||Français courant|
|Site Internet||http://www.Psideo.com||Langue 2||Anglais bilingue|
|Web Developer (internship)|
PSideo provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers, as well as the technical expertise and reliability of a software publisher.
Based in Geneva (HQ) and Singapore, operating in over 30 countries, our highly qualified engineers assume all the corporate IT departments’ functions.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Managing IT infrastructure projects at the cutting edge of technology: Auditing of infrastructure, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, externalized IT management (strategy, HR, coaching).
- Delivering IT as a service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services:
- Being software publisher for the event management software B-Com for more than 5 years.
- Involving in the complete life cycle development of vertical business solutions and specific applications.
Today, we are looking for a Web Developer (6 months internship) to join our B-Com Event Technologies team.
Rebuild the B-Com Event technologies website:
- Evaluate the whole layout and structure of the existing website.
- Develop the new site’s layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Create an easy to use CMS to allow editors to manage the website.
- Implementation of the solution and documentation.
- Registration within the main search engines.
- Bachelor in Software Engineering (HES or equivalent)
- Passionate by programming in a Swiss Quality approach
- Users and solutions oriented
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical ways
- Perfect command of French or English; technical command of English a must
- Flexible, autonomous and good team player
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
- Good development skills: code organization and methodology.
- Good object oriented programming knowledge.
- Experience with .NET an asset.
- Good database query knowledge.
- Good HTML & CSS knowledge.
- Knowledge in SEO an asset.